Wowzerz!! One Lovely Blog Nominee.
I want to thank Paul aka P. A. Owala for nominating my blog for the lovely blog award. I am truly thankful for the recognition. I think this year I will be taking a little more time out to blog a bit more regularly.
I have blogged since Jan. 2015 because I was over the Facebook scene.
I am thankful that you thought my blog was worthy enough to be recognized.
7 Facts About Me
- I am a very proud mother of three children that God allowed me to have.
- I am a lover of God as well as Science
- I Have an awesome MaltiPoo named BellaPoo who brings me smiles daily
- I am in my third year of earning my degree in Criminal Justice/Psychology
- I love going to the shooting range here in Texas to blow off some steam
- I love reading non-fiction, as well as fiction. Well, I just like reading
- Finally, personality wise I am easy-going and love all but have been told on many occasions that I can be a handful. (All I have to say about that is; I resemble that remark 😉 )
My 15 Nominations
The Lovely Blog Award
- Misfortune Of Knowing
- An Upturned Soul
- Lily Pups Life
- Stories by Shivangi
- Islesgilian (Words, Women, and Wonders)
- Pink Graffiti Blog
- A Cooking Pot And Twisted Tales
- Jasmine Mimz (My precious little thoughts 🙂 )
- Through Salt And Honey
- Colour Light Energy
- The Human Touch!💖✍🏾
- Pages That Rustle
- Empress Fibres
- Savvy At Seventy
The rules are:
You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
☆☆Happy Blogging☆☆Drop By Anytime 😉