Today’s Daily Prompt is asking if there is something that I tried to quit and did I go cold turkey or was it gradual and did it stick. Well,
there is something that I have gradually stepped away from. One was indulging in ‘reality tv” and the other is that have stopped upgrading my cellphone every time a new one comes out.
I used to watch all of “The Real Housewives”, below is a list of the reality shows that I indulged in:
- Laguna Beach
- The Hills
- American Next Top Model (1st three seasons only)
- America’s Best Dance Crew (Only 1st season Jabawokeez baby)
- The Real World (The 1st Season with Tammi Roman on it only)
- Jersey Shore (After being harassed by my daughter to watch it. ugh. brain cells died during this process)
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Since I am a Cali girl)
- Love & Hip Hop (More brain cells died. ugh)
- Mob Wives (really? ok. I thought real gangsters don’t talk, but they did a show. ok. I’ll believe it if you really want me too)
- Flavor of Love (had to watch it all. I was so amazed at the women who went on the show. foolishness at it’s best. We all remember New York’s ignorant behind)
- Duck Dynasty
- MasterChef (1st few seasons)
- Hell’s Kitchen
- Kitchen Nightmares
- Iron Chef
All of the above shows have convinced me that the tv is the enemy.
In Response To Today’s Daily Prompt:
Tell us about something you’ve tried to quit. Did you go cold turkey, or for gradual change? Did it stick?
☆☆Happy Blogging☆☆Drop By Anytime 😉